Theologian, Author, and Bethany Parish Associate, The Rev. Dr. Marcia Mount Shoop, will lead us in a weekend of regeneration, renewal, and reconnecting with ourselves, with each other, and with God.
Friday, April 1st.
- 4:00-5:00pm Arrival and Registration
- 5:15pm Dinner
- 7:00-9:00pm Catching our Breath, Catching Ourselves
Saturday, April 2nd
- 7:45-8:45am Breakfast
- 9-11:30amFrayed Edges and Divine Connections
- Noon-12:45 Lunch
- 12:45-2pm Choice Time (Space for art, writing, guided meditation, labyrinth walk, nature walk, and silent prayer)
- 2:00-5:00pm A Tapestry Worth our Attention
- 5:00-5:30pm Dinner
- 5:30 to 6:15pm Closing Worship
Cost: $150 Per Person (Financial Assistance is available if needed.)
TO REGISTER: COMPLETE AND RETURN THE REGISTRATION FORM LINKED BELOW: